So I’ve decided to start blogging again – and this time with a little more structure and purpose. In the the past, my blogging has been:
- Scattered across multiple, disconnected places and contexts
- Very sporadic, with posts that took a long time to write
- (Semi)-anonymous, with different handles for different contexts
This time, I want it to be:
- Grouped in a single network of sites (technopraxia.com), while still retaining a distinct ‘look and feel’ for the different types of blog I write
- Shorter, more frequent posts as they occur to me, interspersed with the longer-form things I used to write
- Connected more obviously with my name and identity
That last point is a bit difficult to explain. In the past, I’ve wanted a bit more anonymity around and of the things I write, but as my confidence (and my understanding of privacy-related issues) has grown, I’ve decided to embrace authenticity, and simply own it all.
I’ve got more to say on a great many things, and these Technopraxia sites collectively will be the forum for it all. I’ll also be moving / re-posting stuff from previous incarnations of these blogs as it seems appropriate to me.
Watch this space…